Where should you save a citation style you have downloaded?
You can save styles wherever you want, you just need to tell EndNote where to look for them.
- Make a folder on your computer for saving styles.
- You can put it anywhere and name it anything that makes sense to you.
- Go to the Folder Locations preference.
- In the Style Folder box, enter the complete path to your folder.
- Click on Select Folder to browse to the folder you created.
- Click Save.
- The default location is in your documents folder in subfolder EndNote/Styles. If you want to use this location, you may need to create the EndNote and Styles folders.