Allow EndNote to find PDF files for citations in your library.
- Make sure all four checkboxes are checked.
- Enter the following URL in the Open URL Path box: https://sdstate-primo.hosted.exlibrisgroup.com/primo-explore/citationlinker?vid=01SDBOR_SDB&lang=en_US
- Authenticate with box is a bit more tricky.
- If you are off-campus
- Enter the following URL in the Authenticate with box: http://excelsior.sdstate.edu/login?url=
- Faculty and staff: login with computer/e-mail username and password
- Students: login with MyState Online username and password
- If you are on-campus - leave the box blank
- Automatically invoke Find Full Text on newly-imported references
Note that EndNote is not able to find all the full-text that we have access to. For some articles, you may need to search for the full text in our "Find a Journal" site to download PDF files then attach them to EndNote records manually.