Skip to main content
Click here to complete the Briggs Library Survey and you could win $50.00 in Hobo Dough!
Help us make the library better by telling us what you think about our resources and services.
The survey will take approximately 15 minutes. At the end of the survey, enter your e-mail address to participate in the drawing for one of four $50.00 Hobo Dough prizes (two for undergrads, one for grad students, one for faculty/staff). The survey closes April 10.
- Logging in: https://sdstate.libapps.com/libapps/login.php
- Keep it simple
- Organization is key
- Minimize the text
- Follow existing web guidelines whenever possible
- Continuity between the website and LibGuides is desired
- SDSU blue is #223E94 (RGB: 34,62,148)
- Light blue is #CDD2E9 (RGB: 205, 210, 233)
- SDSU yellow is #FED106 (RGB: 254, 209, 6)
- Light yellow is #F1E998 (RGB: 241, 233, 152)
- Gold is #F9A21A (RGB: 249, 162, 26)
- Dark blue is #0D223E (RGB: 13, 34, 62)
- Medium blue is #253A7F (RGB: 37, 58, 127)
- When you create a new guide, be sure to choose the appropriate type of guide General, Course, Subject, Event, Internal, Special Collections
- You can also start by copying an existing guide - copies both layout and content
- Be aware that copying content from Microsoft Word copies a lot of extra HTML into your document that can make editing for style more difficult. Use the paste from Word feature if you do copy text from Word
- You can use polls or links to QuestionPro surveys to get feedback
- Create a friendly URL for your LibGuide (e.g. http://libguides.sdstate.edu/guidelines)
- Use the default font and size
- You can use other formatting features such as headings, styles, bold, italics, etc.