Open PRAIRIE makes digital collections available for education and scholarly use. We strive to determine the appropriate intellectual property rights and copyrights of this content.
If you have questions or concerns about the use of specific works, please contact us immediately.
Inquiries may be directed to: email@example.com
Please include the following in your request:
1. Your contact information: name, email address, physical address, and telephone number
2. Titles of the specific materials
3. URLs of the specific materials
4. Your request that details the reason you believe copyright has been violated
5. A statement to clarify that:
a. you, or as an authorized agent, have rights to the item(s) and that you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
b. a statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in this notification is accurate
6. Your physical or electronic signature
Once your request is received, we will send a prompt acknowledgement through email, unless otherwise requested. Open PRAIRIE will work with the South Dakota State University, Office of General Counsel to make determinations regarding the materials. Depending on the determination, the library may restrict access or remove the content from the repository. A decision will be communicated as quickly as possible.