Look at the full text of the scholarly publications linked below. Answer the following questions to become more familiar with literature reviews.
- Is the literature reviewed labeled? Is so, what label is used?
- How is the literature review organized?
- What are the main points or concepts covered in the literature review?
- Can you identify instances where the author(s) summarized sources?
- Can you identify instances where the author(s) related sources to their research?
- How would you find a source cited by the author(s)? [HINT: Consult the Mining Reference Lists page of the Research 101 guide.]