These valuable services are available to all SDSU faculty, staff and currently enrolled students who cannot make regular (at least weekly) trips to the Brookings area:
- Research databases. Find thousands of journals, magazines, newspapers and other documents online through your SDSU Library home page (http://www.sdstate.edu/library).
- Article Delivery Service: Hilton M. Briggs Library delivers scanned copies of articles, book chapters, etc., for educational or professional purposes. We even deliver copies obtained from other libraries--usually within 5 working days. Articles are delivered online to your ILLiad Interlibrary Loan account.
- Book/Video Delivery Service: Briggs Library lends books, videos and other materials that we own, and we also supply materials from other libraries worldwide. Books are delivered by USPS to your home or office.
- Requests for articles, books, videos or other materials should be submitted through an ILLiad account. To set up an account or to make a request, please click here.
- Time: Materials are sent within 3 working days after we receive your request forms. Items obtained from other libraries generally take an additional 8-10 working days.
- Cost: Books and other loans are sent free of charge. Borrower is responsible for return postage or shipping. Scanned SDSU materials are delivered free of charge. In addition, we make every attempt to find free sources for books and articles not available at SDSU.
- SDSU ID Card: To request an SDSU ID card contact Card Services at 605-688-6943.